…..June Cerza Kolf
(this is one of my favorite things from the 1st group grief therapy session I attended tonight)
1. Do not make me do anything I do not want to do.
2. Let me cry
3. Allow me to talk about the deceased.
4. Do not force me to make quick decisions.
5. Let me act strange sometimes (and yes, that includes more strange than I already act!)
6. Let me see that you are grieving too.
7. When I am angry, do not discount it!
8. Do not speak to me in platitudes.
9. Listen to me, PLEASE!
10. Forgive me my trespasses, my rudeness, my thoughtlessness.