- (8-10:30 a.m.) Bar Harbor to West Quoddy Lighthouse – 2.5 hour drive (10:30-12)
- West Quoddy to Campobello Island – 20 Minutes (Lubec border crossing)
- (12:30 p.m.) Lunch at Fireside Restaurant in Campobello Park
- (1:30-4 p.m.) Roosevelt’s Campobello Island: Tour the summer cottage of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, located on a beautiful oceanfront property in New Brunswick, Canada. Learn about FDR’s many summers on Campobello Island, both as a child and later as an adult with his family. Today Roosevelt Campobello International Park serves as a memorial to FDR and a symbol of cooperation between the U.S. and Canada
- (6:15 p.m.) Dinner at Comeau’s Seafood Restaurant – Saint George, NB – Dinner, tax & tip included (1.75 hour drive)
- Head to Travelodge St. John, NB for 2 night check in
October 12: Passport Needed This Day!
- Breakfast included at hotel (1.25 hours to Fundy)
- (9:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m.)Fundy National Park: Tour through this spectacular Acadian Highlands Region with its rugged shoreline, inland forests and unique eco-systems. (Salmon Release taking place at the park) (30 min to Hopewell)
- (11:15-Low Tide 12:07 p.m.-1:30 p.m.)- The Hopewell Rocks, “The Ocean Tidal Exploration Site“ – Recognized as one of Canada’s best natural sites. Here, the power of the Bay of Fundy tides can be witnessed (the most drastic in the world). See curious rock formations sculpted by the tides known as the world’s largest “Flower Pots”. Visit the Ocean Tidal Exploration Centre offering a great view of the Bay of Fundy….boasted as one of the Marine Wonders of the World. (may require long walk)
- (1:45 p.m.) Lunch at Cinnamon Soul Cafe
- (3:15 p.m.) Magnetic Hill: Check out this natural phenomenon where it is said that cars and other rolling objects actually go uphill.
- Shopping in Moncton, NB
- Dinner in Moncton or Saint John TBD, tax & tip included
*pay/drive as you go for those joining us from New Brunswick